A key task of the Osteology Foundation is the promotion of research, and also the transfer of the results to practice. This is why research also played an important role at the International Symposium in Monaco. Research Prizes were awarded for Basic and Clinical Research.
The Osteology Research Prizes at the International Osteology Symposium Monaco 2016 were awarded to the following people:
- 1st place: Fabian Duttenhoefer, Germany
- 2nd place: Vanessa Sousa, UK
- 3rd place: Jung-Ju Kim, South Korea
- 1st place: Ernest Rojo, Spain
- 2nd place: Hyun-Chang Lim, South Korea
- 3rd: Thomas De Bruyckere, Belgium
Poster Audience Award
The Audience Poster Award received Rustam Aghazada, Italy.
Winners of Osteology Research Prizes and Audience Award with Kristian Tersar (Osteology Foundation, far left) and William Giannobile (Science Committee Chairman, far right): Rustam Aghazada, Hyun-Chang Lim, Fabian Duttenhoefer, Vanessa Sousa, Jung-Ju Kim, Ernest Rojo (from left to right, Thomas De Bruyckere is missing).